The acrylic bending machine DA is an automatic machine that allows the bending of a wide variety of plastic and acrylic sheets, such as PETG, PVC, polystyrene, in many different forms and sheet measurements.
This BERMAQ® acrylic bending machine is designed to produce large volumes of work and is intended to reduce production time, and facilitate the performance of the work, maintaining the final quality.
DA acrylic bending machine is a useful tool for softening and bending acrylic, suitable for all thermoplastic materials such as acetylates, styrene, polycarbonate, PETG, acrylic glass, organic glass, plexiglass, PVC, PC , ABS, PP sheet into shapes.
- 2 independent heating resistors, with high precision temperature controls
- Feed rate speed digitally controlled: 8 – 15 m/min
- Fans and cooling air of the piece
- High adhesion conveyor belt
- Total machine power: 900W
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Weight: 120 Kg
- Dimensions: 2600 x 1100 x 1600 mm
- Bending material thickness: 0,3 – 0,6mm
The acrylic benders are widely used in the building models, decoration engineering, school technical courses, sign making, display case, market shelves, advertising lightbox, artware making, etc.
- Machine equipped with 2 independent resistors, regulated by high-precision digital controls.
- Digitally controlled feed rate.
- Automatic parts feeder, 60kg capacity.width included: 420 mm | optional width: 500 mm.
- Digital parts counter, with stop function, counting divided by batches and visual and acoustic work signaling.