FCN-A 5 Axes CNC Milling Machine
CNC machining centre specially designed to machine high-speed materials such as aluminum, titanium, composites, resins, etc.
Ideal machine for the production of models and millingof work pieces. It covers the requirements of sectors such as marine, automotive, aerospace, railway, etc.
Thanks to its concept of aerial guide and modular structure, it is the perfect choice for machining large parts when using the whole working area.
- Marine industry: hullmilling, nauticalfurniture, piersand, workpiecesmanufacturing
- Aeronautical industry: composite, aluminum and otherworkpiecesmanufacturing.
- Railway industry: aluminumprofiles, cars / wagonsfurniturecutting and milling
- Automotive industry: mouldmanufacturing
- High power milling head:
- Head power: 15kw
- A pair axis: 1000Nm
- C pair axis: 1200Nm
- A axis: +/- 120º
- C axis: +/- 245º
- Automatic lubrication
- Suction hood system
- 12 position lineal systems tool changer
- VIP4TOOLS air-oil mix cooling system
- Tool lubrication system by cutting oil
- Phenolic resin table with vacuum system
- Vacuum pump system 290 3/h
- Air-conditioned control cabinet
- Numeric control:
- HEIDENHAIN iTNC 640
- SIEMENS 840D SL
- Working area: machine equipped with 5 controlled axes
- Length: 3.000 to 15.000 mm
- Width: 2.000 to 4.000 mm
- Z axis working height: 800 to 1.500 mm
- A & C axes automatic brake
- Pressurized precision linear guide
- HEIDENHAIN TS460, RENISHAW RMP60 touch probe
- RENISHAW NC4 laser tool setting probe